To provide philanthropic support and enhance community connection for Adventist Health St. Helena and its vision to transform the health of our communities.
Led by a Board of Directors who serve as vital community advocates, the Foundation has raised over $90 million to fund the latest equipment and technology, and obtain the finest medical team to provide an elevated health care experience for patients. Donations have allowed for Adventist Health St. Helena to remain at its best, providing top quality care in the region.
raised to support the latest in medical equipment and technology
dedicated to research and medical innovation through the Duncan Innovation Fund
Fulfilling the promise of innovative, compassionate care while supporting improvements such as:
- Project Transform: the hospital’s initiative to modernize the facility
- The Family Birth Unit: offering spacious, family-friendly private rooms with peaceful views
- Facility Updates: updating old rooms throughout the facility and adding two new rooms in the Intensive Care Unit
- Advanced Technology: built to streamline care in the nurse’s station and throughout the facility
- Other improvements: upgrades to the orthopedic unit and lobby areas