Are you passionate about local healthcare? Are you looking for an engaging way to give back?
Consider joining the St. Helena Hospital Foundation Board of Ambassadors!
Our Board of Ambassadors (BOA) is a group of community-minded people who further the mission of the Foundation by increasing awareness of Adventist Health St. Helena (AHSH) programs. Members learn firsthand from AHSH physicians and leaders about lifesaving, innovative services as well as the overall state of healthcare. Ambassadors become the “voice” of the Hospital and are instrumental in relaying vital information to our communities.
Board of Ambassadors Activities
- Two educational meetings a year (spring & fall)
- One social event—opportunity to interact and share ideas with other BOA members
- Invitation to participate in other hospital programs
- Opportunity to volunteer at Foundation events
- Personal tour of the Hospital
- Regular special updates about the latest AHSH services
The time commitment is minimal. Members can learn at their own pace, and disseminate information when convenient.